- Founder/President of The Endodontic Center of Pleasanton
- Born in Savannah, GA
- First in her family to go to college and the child of immigrants. Her father was a pilot who fled after the Vietnam War.
- St. Vincent’s Academy, Savannah, GA (All Girls Catholic High School), Top 5%
- Baylor University, Pre-Dental Education, Dietetics/Nutrition Major, Top 5% of the University
- University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, Dental School
US News & World Report’s last ranking rated the school the #1 Dental School in the country.
Honor’s Program (separate clinical program)
Summa Cum Laude
Class Ranking: 3 out of 91 students
- University of Illinois at Chicago, School of Dentistry
Specialty Certificate in Endodontics: Numerous Awards and Recognitions
Trained under top faculty that included the First Female Diplomate of the American Board of Endodontics
- American Board of Endodontics
Board Certification (took 7 years to complete after residency – traditional track!)
Certified Diplomate of Endodontics – Highest academic achievement showing dedication for the field!
- College of Diplomates
- American Association of Endodontists, Specialist Member
- California Dental Association / American Dental Association
- Proud to spend all of her time and energy outside of the practice in being a mother to two young girls.
- Service and generosity were instilled from a young age. Pro bono treatment (Roots for Charity) provided to those in need, working with Easy Bay Stand Down for the Veterans, CDA Cares, and Medical/Dental Mission trips in the past are all part of Dr. Phan’s philosophy to give back.
- Work Experience
Performed 1000’s of endodontic procedures and surgeries for the intention to retain the natural dentition for almost 20 years in a diverse setting ranging from General Dental Practice to large Dental Clinics to Specialty Private Practice.
Dr. Phan was approached and invited to tell her story by an anonymous female medical surgeon, who has
inspired many women to tell their story behind their mask and encourage other females that one can be intelligent, skilled, and