- Partner of The Endodontic Center of Pleasanton
- Born in Savannah, GA
- First in her family to go to college and the child of immigrants. Her father was a pilot who fled after the Vietnam War.
- St. Vincent’s Academy, Savannah, GA (All Girls Catholic High School), Top 5%
- Baylor University, Pre-Dental Education, Dietetics/Nutrition Major, Top 5% of the University
- University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, Dental School
US News & World Report’s last ranking rated the school the #1 Dental School in the country.
Honor’s Program (separate clinical program)
Summa Cum Laude
Class Ranking: 3 out of 91 students
- University of Illinois at Chicago, School of Dentistry
Specialty Certificate in Endodontics: Numerous Awards and Recognitions
- American Board of Endodontics
Board Certification (took 7 years to complete-traditional track!)
Certified Diplomate of Endodontics – Highest academic achievement showing passion for the field!
- College of Diplomates
- American Association of Endodontists, Specialist Member
- California Dental Association / American Dental Association
- Work Experience
Performed 1000’s of endodontic procedures for over 15 years in a diverse setting ranging from
General Dental Practice to large Dental Clinics to Specialty Private Practice.
Dr. Phan was approached and invited to tell her story by an anonymous female, who has
inspired many women to tell their story behind their mask: